Monday, September 23, 2013

Cold And Colder

I thought it'd be fun to style my denim jacket and corduroy skirt in 2 ways. Not radically different, I mean, the combo practically screams fall. So I dressed my floor accordingly:

 Gap jacket (thrifted), Maison Scotch tee (also cute), JCrew skirt (thrifted), and Bass loafers (thrifted, here's a penny loafer style)

I went with a real "back to school" feel with the first look. I've been wearing these thrifted old-school loafers a ton lately, they just feel really fresh again. Although now that I think about it the jean jacket and the loafers are probably both from the early 90s, maybe I'm just turning into one of those people who think everything was "better in the old days".*

Geez, this is getting weird. And here I was, trying to create a professional blog and all. Whatevs.


Gap jacket (thrifted), vintage sweater (thrifted, but check out Etsy for similar!), Jcrew skirt (thrifted), Sam Edelman booties, H&M scarf (similar)

And the second look I envisioned it even colder and those fallen leaves have turned to mush but the skies are still bright and blue.

Get the look:

Jean jackets-


And corduroy skirts-


*Not really. I've read "Brandwashed". Nostalgia, you won't get me!

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Nice jacket! I found the same on this site Originalluxury