Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Sun After Snow

Free People top, James jeans, Victoria's Secret boots (similarsimilar), Asos necklace (check Etsy and be prepared to want a lot of pom pom necklaces. I especially want this one, this one, and not technically pom pom-y very cute)
 

You can see a few melting bits of slush there at my feet. After yesterday's several inches of snow today is a sunny, balmy 46 degrees. I photographed my outfit sans jacket, I'm pretty sure there will be many future opportunities to show off my fine wool coat collection.

I hope everyone is having a great day - snowy, sunny, or otherwise!

1 comment:

two birds said...

when i saw that snow on insta, my mood got worse...it just made me think it's going to happen here soon. on the bright side, you look gorgeous. i love your boots and leggings!